- Psychology Society of Ireland’s Division of Behaviour Analyais: 10th Annual Conference
- Programme for 9th Annual DBA Conference Published
- Online Registration Open for DBA 9th Annual Conference
- Open Submissions for Volunteer paper, symposia and posters in all areas of behaviour analysis
- Save the Date: The Ninth Annual Conference of the Division of Behaviour Analysis
- 36,274 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The Psychological Society of Ireland’s Division of Behaviour Analysis is proud to release the programme* for its 2013 conference. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us. DBA 2013 *The programme is subject to corrections on authorship.
DBA are pleased to announce that a new workshop has been added to our 2013 conference. The workshop will explore the role of relationships in Positive Behaviour Support and will be presented by Dr. Brian McClean. Dr. McClean is a … Continue reading
A unique version of Pink Floyd’s ‘Another Brick in the Wall’.
On April 26th, Dr. Louise McHugh and Ashling Curtin will present a workshop on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) with parents of those with developmental delays. Follow this link for a podcast where Ashling discusses ACT. Alternatively, check out this … Continue reading